From the President
Andrew Chavkin, a partner at Friedman LLP, is involved in all aspects of accounting, auditing, tax and advisory services for a broad range of clients, including trade associations, nonprofit organizations, and real estate, manufacturing and distribution companies. Andy has also consulted with professional service firms to assist with the improvement of their operational procedures.
HIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Advising clients on strategies to help ensure business profitability and continuity
- Developing business plans to help assure long-term growth and succession
- Analyzing real estate business and investments to maximize tax benefits
- Evaluating computer operations and reviewing ongoing systems to maintain efficiency and assure ability to meet company requirements
- Working closely with clients on long-term financial planning for retirement and family financial security
- In addition, Andy has expertise in forensic accounting and litigation support matters involving business disputes, insurance claims, tax matters and matrimonial cases.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Garden State Credit Associates, President
American Heart Association - West Essex Chapter, Former Board Member
Cedar Hill Country Club, President
Prevent Blindness New Jersey Classic Committee, Former Member
Andrew Chavkin received his B.S. in Accounting from Syracuse University.